Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shiver & Linger...

I've probably read hundreds and hundreds of books in my life, but I've only stumble upon a few EXTREMELY good ones. Of course everyone might think it's the Twilight Saga but NO...that's so not it. I do like Twilight( love the movie more) but I sorta find these two books way better. MY OPINION!
OK, I've only read one of it, but I can bet that both of them is awesome.
They are both written by Maggie Stiefvater.
The one I've read is Shiver.

It's about a girl, Grace, who falls in love with a werewolf call Sam. Sam remains in werewolf form during the cold and can only turn into human in the summer. The story is pretty long, but in short, Grace is going all the way to keep Sam from changing back into werewolf and Sam is fighting the cold to be with Grace.
It's very touching and romantic.
I can't wait for the second book to arrive( i ordered it at school and it's taking forever arrive!). It's call linger.

 When I finish that book, I'll definitely make a post about it!
For now...READ SHIVER...EVERYONE!!
And just recently, i found out a new one is coming out in 2011. It's called forever!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment