Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

Hi ppl
So i'm backdating you guys about Halloween that i spent this year with Rachel
we were originally given the responsibility to give out sweets this year (ok, I was planning to watch back-to-back episodes of How I Met Your Mother ((I'm turning into a How I Met Your Mother-holic. go check that series out, its really great))) but whoa if you never gave out sweets to little kids dressed up as monsters before, you should really try that cause they really are pretty vicious
But anyway, kids dressed up as monsters are cute :))
So after a while, my aunt who was really tired from walking my cousins around the nieghbourhood came and took that responsibility off our hands and we went treat or tricking with the kids
I went as a devil and Rachel went as a witch?? ( we really weren't planning to wear any costumes because we were pretty old now, just wore a headband / hat)

Anyways, here are some pics that Rachel took on that day:

Its a tad bit blurry (Rachel isn't a good camerawoman)


This is Rachel the witch (I guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment