Monday, December 6, 2010

Holidays is surely going VERY fast...a blink of an eye, and November is gone...
Next week, I'm going to Bali for vacation with my family...
Mum organize some extreme water sport for me to do while I'm there...
One that I'm super excited about is the water park...
which BTW is called the waterbom park..( weird name O.O)
There's this ride call The Climax at the water park and its said to be pretty scary...
most likely to get heart-attack!
I'll surely take pics when I'm there and upload it...
Oh..and...mums gonna bring me to get a manicure there  XD!
For now...enjoy some pics of water rides( including 'the climax')
that I got from the Internet...

The Climax!!! O.O...looks terrifying...

'Smashdown'
 Hit a top speed of 70 km per hour as you smash
straight down from a 8-storey slide at a 60-degree angle!!

Well..I dun wanna spoil my vacation story...
Wait for my Bali post...
Catch ya' later peopal!


-RaCheL

No comments:

Post a Comment