Thursday, December 9, 2010

British Council Placement Test!

Yes...
Yes, I went to take a test...
ON A HOLIDAY.
The main purpose I took this test is just to get into this professional English course..
It's actually very troublesome to explain the whole thing,
but basically, the test I took is a...
PLACEMENT TEST!
This test will determine how well my English is...
and then use that result to " Place" me in a
class. Its basically like a tuition center...only
more professional...
The placement test will prove how well you can read,write,speak and read
in English!
I also had an interview with the teacher
to prove to them how well I can blabber in English
they just ask you to introduce yourself, then ask you some random questions
and that's it!
BUT,
In the end....
........
............
......
.................
.............
..............

all the classes are full...
so now what?
Line up on the waiting list!
The English will start at 9th of Jan next year,
and if anyone cancel their classes before
that date...we will replace the gap!
I know I'm not making any sense...but...you should be able
to understand what I'm talking about!

If you seriously consider to join this English course...
go check out this website www.britishcouncil.org/malaysia.htm!




- RaCheL


No comments:

Post a Comment