Monday, December 6, 2010

Doggies!

My mum is 200% positive that she would NOT allow me to have a dog. I use to think that my mum is unfair, she use to have a pet Goose! ( well technically, she had to eat it later to cure some kind of disease or something) but come on! I now you might miss your dear goose a lot but seriously, it's not like Imma eat a dog! That's just absurd! But now that I'm 13 and more obnoxious than ever, I understand why. Sorta. It's most probably because I'm absent minded...I keep forgetting stuff...( especially my Geography and History in school.>.<) and I'm messy...sometimes and I drive her crazy with my attitude...

I SWEAR! The minute I don't live with my parents any more...which would be...mmm...about 10 years later...( if its not the end of the world) I would adopt a dog....most probably would be a Husky, Colie or a Pomeranian!

HUSKY





Look at its gorgeous eyes! Different color!


POMMY!

oH so FLUFFY!!



COLLIE

TRUE BEAUTY!

little Collies babies

AWW SO CUTE XD!

-RaCheL

No comments:

Post a Comment